Thursday, January 29, 2009

Third Days The Charm.

Well today is the third day me relatives are in town. so might as well take a few pics to show them of to you. there not much going on today. got a few ANG PAUS. but not really a lot of money. i have bought nothing since the chinese new year began. am especially good on holidays? well anyways i'll save my money to buy a new phone cause my mum broke it. Just check out the pics below. Enjoy.


Me and my oldest cousin sister. PEACE














Me and my cousin sisters. STILL PEACE.
















Why are the display phones in SONY ERICSSON cant work.
















My cardboard girlfriend KATY PERRY.


















Me just being me.















Want a ride in THE GARDENS?













My FAVOURITE SHOP.
most of my CNY clothes came from here.
ARMANI EXCHANGE.