Monday, January 26, 2009

The Emotional Rollercoaster.

Today i came back from dinner after the long day of visiting. the day was filled with laughter and happiness as we celebrated with everyone. but once i got home, a feeling of LONELINESS emerged.
-
-
Sitting in front of my laptop wondering why are these feeling coming to mind. to come a conclusion, i guess this feelings emerge is due to the fact that my feelings for you have grown. a few week or month wont do any better. all i want is YOU in my arms.
-
-
Everynight is impossible to not think about me and you together. eventhough it does not feel right to be together, it makes me happy to have these thoughts. now its depending on when i will find my confidence to tell her how exactly i feel about her.
-
-
these post abt her will be less as i go as i am afraid she might read it.
Happy thoughts replies with massive pain in REALITY.