Thursday, February 19, 2009

A Heart Felt LOVE

What is MINE is HERS..
And what is HERS.. its MINE..
















-
I love the way you make me so happy,
And the ways you show you care.
I love the way you say, "I Love You,"
And the way you're always there.
I love the way you touch me,
Always sending chills down my spine.
I love that you are with me,
And glad that you are mine.
-
And yes you always speak to me,
In sweet honesty and truth
Your caring heart keeps out the rain,
YOUR LOVE, the ultimate roof

-
I think of you each morning
And dream of you each night
I think of your arms being around me
And cannot express my delight

-
I love you so deeply, I love you so much,
I love the sound of your voiceAnd the way that we touch.
I love your warm smile
And your kind, thoughtful way,
The joy that you bring
To my life every day.
I love you today
As I have from the start,
With all of my heart.