Monday, February 2, 2009

A sudden FEELING.

Hey! Hey! Hey! want to hear a poem?. well this poem is for that somebody out there and if you are reading it might be you, BUT DONT GET YOUR HOPES UP (too soon). this is just something i felt like saying. it might not be all that but its good enough for me. So ENJOY.

i want you to know that eventhough we're apart.
a piece of you will always remain in my HEART.
-
-
I'll remember you smile your smile.
I'll remember your laugh.
I'll also REMEMBER the momments we had.
-
-
However, there's one thing i regret.
And thats the way i made you cry as i said my final GOODBYE.
I didnt meant to hurt you, because you meant everything to me.
i know i should have tried, and in our love, BELIEVED.
-
-
But instead i did the one thing that tore my heart into two.
I had to put an end to our relationship ; and now we're through.
I guess everything is not meant to last for an eternity.
in time we will both heal and look back on the MEMORIES.
-
-
And now eventhough we are no longer together.
Its you, my first love, i will always REMEMBER.

well its a blog. so sometimes whatever i say here, stays here peacefully and might not be brought up in the real world. Unless my feelings over-rule me.