Monday, February 23, 2009

Paying ATTENTION : APPRECIATE

Today was the first day of assessment. i had BM, English and Geography. I guess i did my papers fairly good. but im not getting my hopes up and finding myself fail. Although people take these assessments or test seriously, i somehow can't. its not that i dont want to.

it seems to me that there are other things occupying my mind at the moment. But its not a bad thing. i have been thinking about her a lot. and she's always on my mind. she has been making me feel more confident about myself and she has been making me give it my all in no matter what im involve in. i never want to disappoint her. so for that reason, i think its only fair to do what i should do to impress / satisfy her. she makes me feel that being just myself already makes me special and i dont have to try anything fancy.

But one thing is for certain, a girl like her should be given the best of treatments and protected with all you've got. me, i dont feel like i have given any of those enough yet. but i'll contine trying.
i love her and i'll do whatever i possibly could to make her the happiest she could be.